Giving Voice

Thursday 20 October 2011

A surreal few days...

I’m home now from a very exciting and rather surreal trip to London as part of the RCSLT Mass Mobilisation event. I have lots to write about (about all 3 days) so I think it will take a good few days before it’s all on here. I also have a lot of photos, from the Mobilisation event and the RCSLT Honours and Giving Voice Awards, so I’m sorting my way through those!
I think RCSLT need huge congratulations on planning, organising and carrying out such a brilliant day! Thank you RCSLT! It was fantastic to see so many people at the Mass Mobilisation and I was proud to be there alongside other SLT's and service users.
I’ll be updating this over the next few days about the events in London and of my Giving Voice experience. Please keep checking back and share it with your family and friends to help us to keep spreading the Giving Voice word that Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment