Giving Voice

Sunday 29 July 2012

Final Preparations

Only 4 days to go until the Entertainment Evening at Ashington Football Club starring Lost Voice Guy! (Click here to find out how to get tickets!)
On Friday I bought pink and black balloon weights ready to decorate the room on Thursday night. I also have lots of Giving Voice leaflets and pens at the ready to hand out!
This weekend has consisted of sorting out the raffle and tombola and I am delighted to say that we have some lovely prizes. Local up and coming heavy metal band ‘Def Con One’ have donated a signed CD and t-shirt; a local fish and chip have donated a voucher for two meals; and local confectionary business (Sweet Tree Tops) have donated a sweet tree in Giving Voice colours! We also have lots of other lovely prizes to win on the night!


The interview I did with Wayne Madden at yradio is now online (listen here). Although, I don’t sound as confident on the interview as I would like I am delighted that the interview and information about Giving Voice is on their homepage (with a link to the GV website).
I’ll blog again after the event on Thursday, complete with photos from the night! Thanks for reading.

Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives


No comments:

Post a Comment