Giving Voice

Friday 25 May 2012

5000 and beyond...

I’m very excited that my blog has exceeded 5000 pages views! It’s great that lots of people are reading and sharing it, to spread the message that Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives. Hopefully won’t be too long before it reaches 6000.
I was really excited to get my blog re-tweeted by Patrick Monahan (7701 followers)and Lost Voice Guy (1166 followers) help me reach 5000 views! Thank you to everyone else who shared it too! J
The Stroke Association are having a family fun day at Saltwell Park, Gateshead tomorrow ( Saturday 26th May, 10-2pm) and I got permission yesterday to go along and hand out Giving Voice leaflets. If you are in the area why not come along and say hello? Hopefully the weather will be as nice as it is today! I’ll blog again after the event J
Here’s a link to their website if you want to have a look at the event! http://www.stroke.org.uk/event/step-out-saltwell-park-gateshead
Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment